Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The First 6 Bags

I knew what my first 40 Bags in 40 Days project would be - the random bags of clothes in the garage. I pass all of PrincessGirl's clothes on to a friend, who passes them back when her diva has outgrown them. Then, I go through them to see what goes to my niece, to the community resale event, and to Goodwill.

It's time consuming to sort things back into outfits, check everything for stains and such, sort by size, etc. I hate doing it, and it had realy piled up. Today...I tackled it.

I came away with 4 bags for Goodwill, one for my niece, and one with resale potential. Plus, it's off my to-do list.

 40 Bags in 40 Days tally
  1. Goodwill (kid clothes)
  2. Goodwill (kid clothes)
  3. Goodwill (kid clothes)
  4. Goodwill (kid clothes)
  5. Pass It On sale
  6. Hand-me-downs for niece

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonus points! I already dropped off the Goodwill bags.

Unknown said...

and the bag to my neice, got the sale stuff hung and ready...